Anyone who has a healthy living blog can be a member of Healthy Living Blogs. What’s a healthy living blog? Any blog that has any discussion about any aspect relating to health and wellness. The beauty of the healthy living blog community is that it is diverse and there’s something for everyone. So whether you have a fitness blog, weight loss blog, “here’s-what-I-ate” blog, vegan blog, yoga blog, spiritual health blog, wellness blog, or any kind of health blog, you are welcome here.
The first step to being included in the blog listings, is simply sending an email with the following information to email@example.com:
- Email subject line: MEMBERS
- Your name (please share your name how you want it to appear on the Internet – i.e. if you don’t want your last name on the Internet, don’t put it here)
- Your blog name and URL (Example: Healthy Living Blogs, http://healthylivingblogs.com )
- Your twitter username, if you have it
- Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy’s sake, that is completely understandable. We’ll simply include your blog listing in the a-z listing, not by location, too)
- Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)
- Blogger who referred you (if applicable)
Once we receive your email request for membership, we will send you a PayPal invoice for ten dollars. This ten dollars goes towards all aspects of site maintenance, including the web hosting, domain costs, costs to make HLB an LLC, and of course the huge amount of time it takes to run HLB. (Please see this post for more details.)
Once we receive your payment, we’ll process your request to be on HLB and you should see your site listed within a week.