In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Kim Hoban, my blog is KH Nutrition which is super straight forward as it’s my business name as well!
2. What are some of your favorite blogging tools?
My most recent fave tool is Linktree, which allows you to highlight multiple links from your blog through your Instagram profile.
3. What is your healthy eating philosophy?
I follow an Intuitive Eating approach to health and nutrition, which goes well beyond just eating when you’re hungry and stopping when you feel full. Even though I’m a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, I still find myself learning new things in the process of truly trusting that my body knows what, when and how much to eat!
4. What daily health to-do is easiest for you to complete? Which is the one you struggle with every single day?
Drinking plenty of water comes easy to me. I don’t go anywhere without a reusable water bottle, so I’m constantly filling it up and staying hydrated.
I struggle so much with flossing! I’ll stick with it daily for awhile, then just forget or fall off.
5. Spread some blog love – which Healthy Living Blog do you read every single post from?
I love Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean. She has tons of great recipes, tips on feeding her kids, must-read roundups and more.