In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
I’m Heather Sears from A Well Paced Life. I was making a deposit at the bank one day and the bank asst. Created small talk about g ow my wknd was and I explained that it was busy because I have 3 young children, and he replied “oh wow that’s a we’ll paced life”. It was as if a lightbulb went off and cold chills ran over me! I said “that’s it, you don’t know this but I’m creating my own. Log and have been struggling to name It, and that is my life to a T”!!!!
2. What can a new visitor expect to find from your blog?
Workouts at home, in the gym, muscle building and fat burning/toning, how to grt your body back afyer children, clean eating, beauty, and a bit of travel.
3. What is one lesson you’ve learned about blogging since you first started your website?
Just try and make yourself happy and that there’s no rush!!!
4. What is your favorite way to get moving, burn calories and energy, and get your exercise-on?
H.I.I.T workouts, lifting heavy weights or sprint intervals at 10.5 mph
5. If you could live any place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
Southern California, I moved there after college all by myself and I felt so free and happy!!!