In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Koko Brill from Koko’s Kitchen.
My name is Koko and you can always find me in the kitchen!
2. What can a new visitor expect to find from your blog?
A fun, casual approach to plant-based cooking and baking. No rules, no judgement, no jerks!
3. What is one lesson you’ve learned about blogging since you first started your website?
The importance of food photography – someone of my first blog posts had the worst photos….or even more embaressing -no photos at all! The horrors!
4. Let’s talk traveling: what is your favorite place to visit in your favorite city or town for vacationing?
I lived in New Zealand for a year and I absolutely adored it. The food scene was great too with lots of fresh, healthy options and loads of juice! The beaches are incredible and the people are so genuine and kind!
5. What is your favorite site to visit to find motivation in your healthy living journey?
I love looking at Foodgawker and FindingVegan for inspiration. It’s so fun to see everyone in the food blogging world’s unique approach to writing recipes and cooking.