In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
My name’s Tamsyn Smith and my blog is called Fat Girl to Ironman. The blog is chronicling my journey from being an overweight couch potato to a slim, fit and healthy iron-distance triathlete.
2. What can a new visitor expect to find from your blog?
Lots of photos and an honest account of what is going on in my life.
3. What is one lesson you’ve learned about blogging since you first started your website?
It’s important to plan ahead and to allow time to write posts… and that uploading photos is the most time consuming bit!
4. What is your favorite way to get moving, burn calories and energy, and get your exercise-on?
Running – there’s no sport as enjoyable as a long social run with a friend.
5. If you could live any place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
I really loved the relaxed coffee culture in Melbourne and I like the focus on sports and healthy living in Australia. Another advantage for me would be the proximity to my siblings who both live in Australia.