In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Brandi, BranAppetit, my husband came up with it, actually!
2. What is your tagline and why?
A deliciously healthy life. I think the 2 can go hand in hand – they don’t have be separate entities.
3. What’s one goal you’re working towards right now?
Working on transitioning to a more plant-based diet for health reasons. Working on personal goals with my blog (brand relations) and with my Plexus business that I LOVE, for health and to be able to work from home with that, too.
4. Spread some blog love – which Healthy Living Blog do you read every single post from?
I still love Carrots’n’Cake! I’ve been reading Tina’s blog since the very beginning.
5. What is something about you that would shock us?
I almost got shot in Honduras while on a mission trip a few years ago during a gang fight after a soccer game. It was crazy. I have the bullet in my jewelry box!