In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
My name is Mindy and my blog name is Mindyfresh. My title was created with a former nickname of mine and the idea of having “fresh” ideas in health.
2. What can a new visitor expect to find from your blog?
A visitor can find useful health information without any deceptions or weight loss gimmicks, easy exercise ideas, and healthy recipes.
3. What is your favorite site to visit to find motivation in your healthy living journey?
I like to visit Wellness Mama I find a lot of healthy tips for natural living with a family. There’s healthy recipes and proper nutrition information.
4. What is your favorite way to get moving, burn calories and energy, and get your exercise-on?
I like to go for walks with my daughter and do yoga. I do strength exercises here and there as well but I never “make” myself work out. I find myself to be just as healthy with a little moving around every day and not left exhausted or craving unhealthy foods.
5. If you could live any place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
I don’t have a particular location in mind but I would choose a place where I could have access to fresh food all year round and be around others who are inspiring in a healthy journey. If I could somehow live off the land, I would. I live in the middle of WI now and there are limited healthy resources (farms, yes) but it’s winter half the year.