In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
I’m Bobbi from NHerShoes. I wear several shoes everyday as a wife, mamma, personal trainer and blogger!
2. What is your tagline and why?
I am one busy women who is trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle in a crazy busy world!
I think life can seem so busy sometimes and we use to many excuses of why we can’t stay healthy. But I believe it is achievable with a little discipline and motivation!!!
3. What daily health to-do is easiest for you to complete? Which is the one you struggle with every single day?
Going to the gym and getting a good workout in is something that I make a priority everyday. Drinking water is something I need to get better at as well as waking up earlier!!
4. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
That being uncomfortable is ok, it’s how you react that makes you…YOU!
5. What is something about you that would shock us?
I am actually a natural born couch potato and I have to work really hard to get moving and stay on track!