In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
My name is Rebecca but my friends have always called me Bex or Sparkles due to my bubbly nature and love of glitter! When I created my blog, it seemed only natural to call it Vegan Sparkles.
2. What can a new visitor expect to find from your blog?
Visitors can expect to find a ton of positivity, love, laughter, and heaps of delicious plant-based food.
3. What is one lesson you’ve learned about blogging since you first started your website?
That it has to be a true passion in order to drive you to dedicate the amount of time required to maintain a blog consistently. Thankfully that has never been a problem for me as I have loved blogging and connecting with people since my first day.
4. Do you ever experience days when you don’t want to make healthy choices? How do you motivate yourself when you really need it?
Sometimes I do but on those days I’ll make myself a healthy version of an old, unhealthy favourite – like a Healthy Choc Shake Smoothie. That usually kick-starts my fitness inspiration again.
5. What is your favorite site to visit to find motivation in your healthy living journey? What do you find from this website?
I love http://www.mindbodygreen.com/ for the incredible amount of information it contains and the vast array of topics they cover. So inspiring!