In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
I’m Molly Ritterbeck from Miss Molly. It is me! All of my husband’s soldiers that come visit call me Miss Molly
2. Do you ever experience days when you don’t want to make healthy choices? How do you motivate yourself when you really need it?
I allow myself to have something that I feel I just have to have every once in a while – but then I pick right back up at the next meal or snack opportunity instead of making a day out of it!
3. What is your favorite way to get moving, burn calories and energy, and get your exercise-on?
I like yoga, running, or just getting the kids out the door for a walk to the playground where I get to play too! Them little buggers keep me active!
4. What is your favorite site to visit to find motivation in your healthy living journey? What do you find from this website?
Just Keep Sweating; she posts great food recipes that are healthy and quick to make!
5. What is your favorite place to visit in your favorite city or town for vacationing?
Sanford, NC – It was out home for 9 years before the army moved us to Anchroage, Alaska. There is no place like home and I can’t wait to go back!