In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Farrah Kabariti, Fairy Healthy Life, For as long as I can remember, Fairy has been my nickname. So instead of a very healthy life, I live a Fairy Healthy Life.
2. What can a new visitor expect to find from your blog?
After losing 160 lbs I still find ways to enjoy my life. My love of food is still ever present but I make sure to balance it out because I now love fitness even more. I want to be a great example for my 2 young daughters.
3. What is your favorite site to visit to find motivation in your healthy living journey? What do you find from this website?
Skinnymom.com, There is an array of inspiring healthy mom bloggers who share struggles, strengths and ideas to live a healthy life.
4. What is your favorite way to get moving, burn calories and energy, and get your exercise-on?
Running. I love pushing myself and seeing how strong I can become. Each run is different and cleanses me.
5. If you could live any place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
I’ve never been to Hawaii but the pictures I see are simply stunning. I can just imagine how beautiful it would be to wake up to that everyday.