Hi, there! Heather, here!
We’re having site issues at the moment. [and thanks to all of you who have tweeted/texted/emailed me about the problems.] And we are working on getting them all ironed out. I appreciate your patience as we take a pause on updating HLB for the next few days.
In the meantime, won’t you join me in a fun little impromptu challenge?
Select three of the following goals from the list below to complete before November 1:
- Make or update your Blogger Media Kit.
- Leave a comment on a blog you read often but rarely, if ever, comment on.
- Clean out your Google Reader, Blog Roll, or email subscriptions.
- Make a list of ten favorite blogs. Do they have Facebook a page for their blog? LIKE THEM!
- Use the HLB Location Pages to find a blogging neighbor to befriend.
- Try this creative planning exercise: Sit in a place where you’ll face minimum distraction with paper and pen, set a timer for 10 minutes, and write down every thought that comes to your mind. Set the timer again for 5 minutes and turn your list into future blog post titles.
- Reach out to a brand you’d like to work with on your site.
- Start a draft list of your 2013 Blogging Goals.
- Check out the HLB Pinterest Boards.
- Learn a little something new about photography.