In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
My name is Andrea and I blog at Run, Eat, Date, Sleep. When I first created my blog, it seemed all I was doing was running, eating, sleeping, and dating, so I thought that would be a good blog title since so many healthy living bloggers could probably relate.
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. How would you describe your blogging style?
Lazy! I haven’t been writing much for a while, but I plan to start scheduling blog posts and coming up with better content.
4. What are ten words that apply to you and your healthy living journey?
I can’t think of 10 words, but the words that come to mind are inspired, motivated, and driven.
5. What’s the average amount of time you spend writing a post?
about an hour