In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Ali from Food. Fitness. Fashion here! Food, fitness and fashion are my three big passions so the name was super easy.
2. What are ten words that apply to you and your healthy living journey?
creative, fun, challenging, disciplined, committed, goal-oriented, busy, informed, collaborative and peaceful
3. What is your tagline and why?
Be different, stand out, work your butt off. I just feel like it describes me.
4. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
I learned a lot about adult bullying and I thought it was so interesting how common it is.
5. What is something about you that would shock us?
I have acted in over 15 plays and directed a production of the Vagina Monologues
6. How would you describe your blogging style?