In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
My name is Sarah and I blog at Going on Goals. My blog title is based off how I live my life. I am very goal driven. Things do not happen unless I write them down. I am also more likely to accomplish my goals if I write them down. My blog acts as my space to communicate what I want to accomplish and hopefully follow through.
2. What’s one goal you’re working towards right now?
Right now my personal goal is to be positive. I have realized that I am more relaxed and make healthier choices when I focus on all the good things that are happening in my life rather than the bad.
3. What are ten words that apply to you and your healthy living journey?
1. Running 2. Weights 3. Consistency 4. Sweets 5. Relax 6. Happiness 7. Flexitarian 8. Love 9. Connecting 10. Friends
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
Stream of consciousness. I write at work all day everyday. When I come home and blog all I want to do is let my thoughts flow onto the page.
5. Do you have days when you just don’t feel like eating healthy, cooking, or exercising?
YES! but I remind myself that I feel better when I treat my body well. I usually have a cheat or two a week. After cheating, I always jump right back on the bandwagon.
6. What is something about you that would shock us?
I do not have a plan for the next few years of my life. My fiancé, Jay, and I are waiting to see what doors open for us and making decisions based off these opportunities. Its scary, but very exciting.