In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
I’m Julie Heinrich, author or A Better Life With Burgers. My husband actually helped come up with my blog title, because I was brainstorming my favorite foods and the ideas I wanted to put forth in my writing. Luckily the alliteration worked!
2. What are ten words that apply to you and your healthy living journey?
No excuses! Real, homemade foods; effective workouts; room for dessert!
3. What is your tagline and why?
No excuses! Everyone can make healthy choices, no matter how much you work or where you are in life. And yes, we all mess up, but that’s no excuse to quit!
4. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
A bell pepper is technically a fruit! But I am still going to count it toward my daily vegetables. Don’t tell anyone.
5. Do you have days when you just don’t feel like eating healthy, cooking, or exercising?
Of course! My blog motivates me to fight through the urge to be a couch potato, but rest days and splurges are also part of a healthy lifestyle. Balance is key! (Sorry for the cliche!)
6. What is something about you that would shock us?
If I had it my way, I would eat dessert after every meal. 7 am is not too early for a cookie.
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Burgers! I love the endless combinations of stuffings, toppings, breads, and meats.