In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Jen of Whittle My Middle!
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Jen, Whittle My Middle I was switching over from Blogger to WordPress and needed to get a new blog name. When I was trying to figure out a good name, a friend asked what one of my goals for the blog was and one of my answers was that I wanted to whittle my middle. Being a sucker for rhyming words, the name stuck.
2. What’s one goal you are working on right now?
One of my goals for this year is to try lift weights more often to improve my strength. No more teeny tiny free weights for me.
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Peanut Butter. I think I add it to almost everything I eat.
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
Anything fitness, food and healthily living goes. My blog is an outlet for me, so it can be kind of random sometimes, but that’s pretty much how my mind works.
5. What is something you learned recently that you found interesting?
I’ve been wearing the wrong size running shoes for my whole life. If my times slow down, I’m blaming the smaller shoe. But seriously, getting a proper fitting has changed my life. Kind of like a proper bra fitting
6. Do you have days when you just don’t feel like eating healthy, cooking, or exercising?
Who doesn’t. Somedays its the tri-fecta of those three things. That’s what DVRs, stretchy pants and comfy couches are for.
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
I can sleep in a tent for days on end. Best sleep ever! I once spent 10 days backpacking in the mountains.