In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Running on Healthy!
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Running On Healthy, I was sick of Running on Empty all the time. Not eating good foods and not moving my body left me feeling drained all of the time. Running On Healthy was born when I decided to embark on a journey in search of health.
2. What’s one goal you are working on right now?
Not counting calories. I want to eat good foods, in moderation, and be able to enjoy myself without worrying what the numbers say.
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
Sporadic, emotional, personal
5. What’s the average amount of time you spend writing a post?
Depends on the topic. Anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes.
6. Do you have days when you just don’t feel like eating healthy, cooking, or exercising?
Yes, but I try to follow the 80-20 rule. 80% healthy, 20% unhealthy. I know that I feel worse when I eat worse, so I try to not get sucked down that road.
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
Oh goodness, I don’t know how shocking this is, but I am an 80 year old woman at heart. I love cuddling up on the couch in my pajamas with hot chocolate and a good book, going to be at 8:30pm and waking up at 7am, creaking and cracking in my back, shoulders, and hips (will be plagued with arthritis in my elderly years), and just relaxing, taking it slowww. I am so boring