In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Brittany of GOtheXtraMile!
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Hi everyone! My name is Brittany and I blog at GOtheXtraMile. I created my blog title because I am a firm believer in doing that little something extra to reach any of your goals. The first thing that came to mind is, “The greatest accomplishment is doing something you think you cannot do, so challenge yourself and go the extra mile.”
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. How would you describe your blogging style?
Real. I am always myself on my blog. I write how I am in person, and I provide recipes and workouts that are attainable for anyone.
4. What is your tagline and why?
“Sharing my passion for health and fitness.” I chose this because that is exactly that I am doing with my blog. I hope to inspire others by sharing how passionate I am about this topic.
5. What is something you learned recently that you found interesting?
Recently I’ve learned that trail running is fun! I signed up for a 10k trail run and was nervous as ever. Turns out I had a blast and absolutely loved it.
6. Do you have days when you just don’t feel like eating healthy, cooking, or exercising?
Absolutely! A lot of times I don’t feel like cooking anything so I just throw together something quick. There are also days where I have no motivation to go to the gym. I usually try to motivate myself but if not, then a rest day is definitely needed.
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
I have tried out for America’s Next Top Model before! I didn’t make it through, but modeling is another dream of mine and I’m determined to find modeling work while going to school.