In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Heather of Heather’s Dish!
1. What’s your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Heather Disarro Heather’s Dish I wanted to have my name in the title to make it relatable, and knew I’d be talking about food!
2. What’s your tagline and why?
Career – I’m working towards making blogging and writing my career! Personal – I’m working on patience. I know I need more of it! Health – I’m focusing on a healthy pregnancy and then, once baby is here, eating well and exercising properly.
3. What are 10 words that apply to you and your healthy living journey?
The road goes on forever and the party never ends!
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably (most definitely) pizza.
5. What is your tagline and why?
I don’t really have one anymore, but at one point it was “The Story of a Joyful Kitchen.” I liked it because I always strive to see joy in every circumstance…and, well, I practically live in the kitchen.
6. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
Honestly I’ve really been learning a lot about football these days. I never really loved it until college, but even then didn’t understand it. Now, thanks to my husband, I’m learning to love it because of its intricacies!
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
Ummmmm…I’m not that shocking, but I always roll with my tattooed eyeliner! I would HIGHLY recommend everyone who ever wears eyeliner do it!