In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Meghann of Meals and Miles!
1. What is your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Meghann Anderson, Meals and Miles, I had been looking for a new blog name for over a year and Meals and Miles came to me on an early morning run. I get my best ideas on runs.
2. What’s one goal you’re working towards right now (career, personal, health)?
Right now I’m working on my speed in races. I took a break from speed training for the majority of 2011 and am looking forward to pushing myself again in 2012!
3. How would you describe your blogging style?
Life-casting. I talk about any and everything that’s on my mind.
4. What is your tagline and why?
One girl’s journey through food and running because my blog is my life through food and running. Apparently those are the two things I think about 24/7
5. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
3/4 cup of Greek Yogurt has 18 grams of protein and 2 eggs have 12 grams.
6. Do you have days when you just don’t feel like eating healthy, cooking, or exercising?
Sometimes, but there are more days where I don’t feel like writing about it.
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
I’m actually an alien from the planet Mars. Just kidding. I’m awful at keeping secrets, so nothing would be too shocking because everyone knows it all after three years.