In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Sarah of Sarah Learns!
1. What is your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
my name is sarah jacquart and my blog is called sarah learns. i wanted a title that encompassed as much of my life as possible, and since i’m a huge nerd and love learning, i went with that idea!
2. What are 10 words that apply to you and your healthy living journey?
healthy living isn’t always easy, but it’s totally worth it!
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cheese. No contest!
4. What is your tagline and why?
“living and learning as i go…” as i said before, i am a graduate student, and if i could, i’d be a student forever! so many things interest me and i love becoming more familiar with new topics and ideas.
5. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
today i spent a couple hours touring a small 25-acre farm outside of madison. they raise (grass-fed) goats and make cheese, so we learned how they make goat cheese, which is my favorite food of all time, so i was pumped!
6. Do you have days when you just don’t feel like eating healthy, cooking, or exercising?
ohhhh yes! doesn’t everyone?! exercising is the one i have the hardest time with. on those days when i don’t want to do anything, it helps just to take the dog for a long walk. at least that way i get in some activity and he gets tired out!
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
i grew up on a small farm and thought rabbit was as normal for dinner as chicken! i didn’t learn until high school that most people don’t have it in their regular rotation for family dinners.