In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Stephanie of Running for the Kitchen!
1. What is your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Stephanie, Running for the Kitchen, my sister came up with it because she is more clever than I am
2. What’s one goal you’re working towards right now (career, personal, health)?
I just accomplished my goal of becoming an RN, so now I’m just trying to adjust to my new career
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
salsa…is that a food? maybe sweet potatoes then…
Still finding my blogging voice
I’m not cool enough to have one yet
6. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
you can get travelers diarrhea from uncooked veggies…be careful!
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
I have a spine full of metal