In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Mike of Exercise and Nutrition Tips!
1. What is your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Mike Exercise and Nutrition Tips I took two of the important things in fitness as my title
2. What’s one goal you’re working towards right now (career, personal, health)?
I am really trying to expand my blog to reach and help as many people as I can. I also am expanding my personal training. I will always workout!
3. What are 10 words that apply to you and your healthy living journey?
1.Dedicated 2.Passionate 3.Hard Working 4.Consistent 5.Driven 6.Accountable 7.Faithful 8.Respectful 9.Dependable 10.Learning
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
i would say it would be passionate as I am towards helping others and i am with fitness
5. What is your tagline and why?
Helping people reach their fitness goals. It is that tagline because I enjoy helping people reach their goals.
6. What’s the average amount of time you spend writing a post?
I will spend anywhere from 1 to 3 hours on a post.
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
I shock people when I tell them my age