In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Tina of Carrots ‘N’ Cake!
1. What is your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Tina Haupert, Carrots ‘N’ Cake, it just popped into my head!
2. What’s one goal you’re working towards right now (career, personal, health)?
Eating for energy.
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
5. What is your tagline and why?
Sharing my life one bite at a time. My blog is a food journal, but I share more than just my meals.
6. What’s the average amount of time you spend writing a post?
About an hour.
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
Red Bull makes me want to vomit!