In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Sabrina of RhodeyGirl Tests!
1. What is your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Sabrina Garibian of RhodeyGirl Tests When I first read blogs I was shy to use my real name so I used RhodeyGirl- short for girl from Rhode Island. When I started this blog I planned on testing other people’s recipes.. but it seems like I’ve strayed from that!
2. What are ten words that apply to you and your healthy living journey?
Happy, strong, determined are the only words I need.
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
For some reason BANANAS came up first in my mind… ummm no. I’d I had to pick an individual food I’d say spinach since it’s so good for you and so versatile. If I can pick a meal I’d say a perfect Italian pizza.
4.How would you describe your blogging style?
I blog for enjoyment and fun. I prefer to write when I feel inspired and have something to say, but sometimes that doesn’t happen for days and I’m ok with that.
5. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
Frothed milk makes any coffee drink better.
6. Do you have days when you just don’t feel like eating healthy, cooking, or exercising?
Yes, yes, and yes. I embrace those days. Part of having a healthy life is being balanced. No one can be perfect every day.
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
My serving utensils drawer is horribly messy to the point where I can’t open and close it easily. Shocking for someone who organizes the food in her fridge by category!