In our weekly Friday Feature, we share a 5-question interview with one of the fantastic members of HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Take the time to get to know your co-members, pick up tips and tricks, blogging know-how, and recommendations from your fellow bloggers. If you’re an HLB member and haven’t gotten your interview email yet, don’t worry, you will in time! We’re working our way through a list of 2,000+ members’ blogs at random.
Welcome to Maura from TheMOHDiaries!
1. What is your name, blog name, and how did you create your blog title?
Maura The MOH Diaries My blog name came from the fact that I’ve been (and will be) the maid of honor in a few of my friends weddings. I wanted a space to document those events & keep myself on track toward my weight loss goal!
2. What’s one goal you’re working towards right now (career, personal, health)?
I’m working on taking the MCAT and getting into medical school, all the while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
3. How would you describe your blogging style?
Sporadic. Haha, just kidding…Sort of. My busy schedule doesn’t leave much time for blogging so I usually do it on the fly. I’m working on setting time aside for regular blogging because I love it so much!
4. What is your tagline and why?
“Eat Well, Shop Often, Love Always” It serves as a reminder to me to keep up with my healthy lifestyle changes but also to love & enjoy life to the fullest!
5. What is something you’ve learned recently that you found interesting?
I subscribe to a Fun Fact of the Day e-mail (nerd alert!). My fav one so far: “The striped mittenfish, a deepwater species recently discovered in the Java Sea, can change its sex at will by turning its entire body inside out.” So random.
6. What is the average amount of time you spend writing a post?
Anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
7. What is something about you that would shock us?
My third toe is longer than my second toe. TMI??